Special Winter Edition – Ireland
Early Registration for Priority Consideration Deadline: May 15, 2014
Final Registration Deadline: June 30, 2014
Checklist of Choir Application Requirements:
- Fully completed registration form with registration fee of USD $1,000 per ensemble. To download the registration form, CLICK HERE
- A recent audio recording from the past 2 years, performed not earlier than 2012
- Video clip of recent performance (YouTube, AVI or MOV file), performed not earlier than 2012
- A short biography of the choir in WORD format
- A short biography of the conductor in WORD format
- Electronic copies of 2 photos of the choir in high resolution suitable for reproduction
- An electronic copy of the conductor’s portrait in high resolution suitable for reproduction
- A proposed set programme (not exceeding 15 minutes)
- A proposed full concert programme (60 minutes, includes intervals)
Friendship Ambassadors Foundation, Inc.
299 Greenwich Avenue Greenwich, Connecticut 06830 USA
Phone: +1-203-542-0652 Fax: +1-203-542-0661
General Conditions of Participation:
- Your registration includes performance of minimum 1 full concert programme and 1 set programme during the Festival.
- Register by June 30, 2014 (completed registration documents) for consideration to participate in the Festival.
- For security and event management reasons, participating choirs are required to book their event package and accommodations through the Festival organizers Friendship Ambassadors Foundation. Event packages based on standard class accommodations. Refer to event packages for more information.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject registrations for artistic or organizational reasons.
- The Festival has the exclusive right to the publicity and audiovisual recordings of the Participating Choirs’ performances and activities during the Festival.
- During the festival, the participating choirs are not allowed to give further concerts or performances without the organizer’s advance approval.
- All Participating Choirs are required to show proof of travel insurance prior to the last payment schedule.