The Rhythms of One World 2015 Event Packages
The Rhythms of One World Festival is produced by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation, Inc. (FAF; www.faf.org), a nonprofit organization formally associated with the United Nations Department of Public Information and NGO in Operational Relations with UNESCO.
FAF does not only organize and manage the festival event and registration, but also offers various event packages tailored to the needs of each choir. Event packages can be purchased optionally at additional cost. They are not prerequisite to attending the Festival, but they are highly recommended to make sure you get the entire experience complete and meaningful.
In addition, because of our non-profit status, we focus more on services delivered than profit making. Indeed, we only charge a minimal administrative fee to facilitate the event package production and organization. Thus, we guarantee you will get the most value from the packages we offer. Furthermore, because of our NYC tax exemption status, we can save you almost 15% sales tax if you book the services through us.
Event Package Reservation Deadline is March, 15, 2015!
Our Event Packages can include the following services.
- 6/7 Nights’ accommodation in 2/3/4-star hotel based on double/twin bedded rooms
- 6-7 Full American breakfast at hotel/local cafe
- 5-6 Lunches at local restaurants/by meal voucher/by cash allowance
- 6-7 Dinners, including Festival Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner Cruise
- Choir director’s luncheon
- Round-trip airport transportation by private motor coach
- Daily private motor coach service
- 1-Week unlimited Metro Card for transportation within Manhattan
- UN guided tour
- NYC City Pass includes admissions to six (6) tourist attraction sites
- High profile Broadway Show
Tour Managing Services:
- English speaking festival coordinator assigned to your choir
- 24/7 support on-site from Friendship Ambassadors Foundation
Our Event Package DOES NOT include the following:
- Visa application and fees
- Round-trip international flight arrangements
- Travel insurance*
- Gratuities to tour guides & bus drivers
- Personal incidentals & expense
*All Participating Choirs are required to purchase travel insurance and show proof of insurance prior to last payment schedule.
To view a sample Festival Event Package, CLICK HERE
To request a Festival Event Package quote, CLICK HERE
For more information and inquiries about Festival Event Packages, please contact: