International Studies & Arts Students
Visual & Performing Artists/Arts Ensembles
Faculty, Critics, and Arts Patrons
A meaningful and fun-filled Caribbean Spring Break
at Divi Southwinds Beach Resort located on the
world-renowned Dover Beach in Barbados
* Get FREE access to all Caribbean Fine Art Fair events and admission to a unique conference featuring leaders in the field of social action art
* Enjoy local and international artists and ensembles in workshops, performances, and exhibits.
* Enjoy the company of new friends and global youth companions from the conference hall to Dover Beach in beautiful Barbados
* Attend incredible special events and networking sessions led by the Producers of the Youth Assembly at the United Nations
To register or find more information, email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-800-526-2908.
Arrival, transfers, check-in; Dinner on the Beach; Orientation and Introductions
CultureFest and Caribbean Fine Art Fair begins (CaFA – Official Partner of CultureFest)
9:30 AM – Opening Welcome by Dignitaries and Ambassadors; Keynote Address: A Conversation with Kathy Eldon (Creative Visions)
11:00 AM – 12:00 NN – Opening Workshops: Friendship Ambassadors Foundation and Creative Visions
12:00 NN – 3:00 PM – Lunch on your own; Free Time at the Beach
3:00 – 5:00 PM – CaFA Press Conference
6:00 – 9:00 PM – CaFA Gala Opening Night
CultureFest morning; Free beach time and Fair in the afternoon; Beach at Night
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Small group rehearsals; Work with Kathy Eldon
1:00 – 8:00 PM – Lunch on your own, CaFA Fair; On the Beach w/ UN Ambassador Angelo Antonio Toriello; Dinner on your own at CaFA Fashion Night
9:00 – 10:00 PM – Theatre Presentation on the beach; Informal talks and Creative Visions work
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM – CaFA presentation at CultureFest: Danny Simmons and the Spoken Word
2:00 – 5:00 PM – Project-specific work: Noted CAFA artist presentation and break-out times; Participants’ Presentations
6PM onwards – Fair and Beach
CultureFest and Caribbean Art Symposium Post Breakfast: Island Boat Tour; break out time for rehearsal or art work
Afternoon: CaFA Symposium and Special Events
7PM – 9PM – Project-specific break-out times; Evening video screening and Participants’ Presentations;
Farewell Reception and Closing Ceremonies
Until late Eve – Beach Networking Party
Departure after breakfast
Transfers Extensions available.
All programs subject to modification.
“Our Adopted Island Home”
an exhibition of works by Hedy Klineman, Helen Paquet & Dave M. Todd
“Diaspora Dialogue II”
An exhibition of artwork by 7 Global Diaspora Artists
All CAFA Special Events included in CultureFest.
INCLUSIVE PACKAGE DETAILS
– Participation in Humanicy’s The Beachfront CultureFest in Barbados Program
– 5-Nights Accommodation in Divi Southwind Resort
– Daily Admission to Carribean Fine Art Fair in Barbados
– Certificate of Completion from the Producers: Friendship Ambassadors Foundation, a UN Associated NGO, in Association with the Office of the UN Deputy Permanent Representative Angelo Toriello, Permanent Mission of São Tomé and Príncipe, the Permanent Mission of Barbados to the United Nations, and the Caribbean Fine Art Fair
For an extra cost, we can offer:
– Daily Breakfast
– 3 CultureFest Dinners
– Round-trip Transportation (Group Shuttle)
Please inquire via email (email@example.com) for price info.