Join the team
Join our mission of empowering people from around the world. Be a force for change by having an active role in supporting the organization behind meaningful programs such as the Youth Assembly at the United Nations and Service Ambassadors Program. Friendship Ambassadors Foundation is always looking for dedicated staff, interns, and volunteers to be part of our team.
ON A ROLLING BASIS
We are currently accepting applications for Fall/Winter Internships. We are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate, or professional candidates to assist the core staff on the planning and preparations for the 2018 Winter Youth Assembly at the United Nations.
The preferred candidate must be available to work in both or either of our offices located in Greenwich, CT and New York, NY and commit up to 20 hours per week. These are non-paid internship opportunities, but travel reimbursement is provided. A variety of positions are available to qualified applicants living in the Greater New York area.
Why intern with us?
- Obtain applied work experience. Our interns are a vital component of the Youth Assembly team.
- Experience the Youth Assembly behind the scenes from planning to execution.
- Work closely and build connections with people from various organizations and other entities that are working towards global development.
- Engage with inspiring youth leaders from around the world.
- Receive school credit and travel reimbursements if applicable.
What positions are available?
- Youth Development
- Communications & Media
- Delegate Selection & Registration
- Special Events Planning & Logistics
- Programme Planning & Development
- Executive Intern & Publicist
How can I apply?
Please send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and at least two (2) references from former professional or academic employers.